Practical Word Studies in the New Testament is the ultimate companion to The Preacher's Outline & Sermon Bible®. This 2-volume, hardcover set is a practical, efficient way to study over 4,000 New Testament words in their original Greek language.
Practical Word Studies in the New Testament is one of the most advanced and complete word study tools available. And it is keyed to The Preacher's Outline & Sermon Bible® so that every word entry offers a reference sending you back into The Preacher's Outline & Sermon Bible® for even deeper study. Simply locate the word you are studying in Practical Word Studies, uncover its full meaning, then instantly locate complete sermons within The Preacher's Outline & Sermon Bible®. You'll discover this method an incredibly rich and efficient way to study and teach.
Features & Benefits
- Over 4,000 words are indexed in more than 2,600 pages.
- Makes New Testament word studies easier than ever before.
- Dig deeper into the meaning of Greek words and bring their full nuances to life for your people.
- Alphabetized by the English words you find in your Bible for 5 popular translations: KJV, NKJV, NIV, NASB, and NLT.
- A sample verse is given for every word for all 5 of the previously noted Bible versions.
- Laid out in an easy-to-use chart format that you'll become comfortable within minutes.
Precise Definitions. Many New Testament words have a subtle, yet specific range of meanings. Practical Word Studies will help you define Biblical words with precision.
Practical Applications. This special feature is not available in any other work. Practical Word Studies does more than tell you what a word means. It gives you practical ways to illustrate each word that can be applied to life today.
Greek Tools. Practical Word Studies doesn't weigh you down with heavy Greek that is hard to understand. But if you're interested in things like "parsing," you'll find it here. Each sample verse is also shown in 2 Greek texts.
Keyed to Strong's Concordance. Practical Word Studies works perfectly with any other Bible study tool that uses the Strong's numbering system.
Keyed to NIV & NASB Concordances. Each word is also referenced to the NIV and NASB Concordances.
- Keyed to The Preacher's Outline & Sermon Bible®
2 Volumes. 2,600+ pages. Hardcover.